I am soooo beyond excited that on December 2nd the NEWEST fitness program called Hammer and Chisel will be released to the network!!!! I have been dying for something to spice up my strength training and I really love Autumn Calabrese’s 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme. I have done Sagi Kalev’s Body Beast and I can’t say anything bad about it! Both trainers challenged my body, improved my strength, flexibility, tone and endurance. Plus, Autumn’s portion controlled container system seriously has been a game changer for me and for my customers in their success with mastering clean eating and the nutrition plan!
LOOK AT THESE RESULTS!
2016 will be the year of 40 for me! I am determined to get in the best shape of my life and this is the program that I know is going to get me there. Just look at these results! Since this program is lead by 2 trainers it’s a great opportunity to share this with your partner! Troy and I are really looking forward to starting this challenge together. It will only add to our accountability and support having us both on board. I am encouraging ALL couples interested in taking their fitness to the next level and their relationship to a new level to get on board with this program as a TEAM!
SO LET’S TALK DETAILS!
• The Master’s Hammer and Chisel is built on the three phases of SSP Training— Stabilization, Strength, and Power. Other workouts only focus on one or two phases, which might give you decent results. But The Master’s Hammer and Chisel program incorporates all three methods to help you relentlessly chip away fat and carve every muscle for a strong, visually stunning body in 60 days.
• 12 brand-new, 30- to 40-minute workouts that combine Sagi and Autumn’s proven techniques for 60 days of hardcore resistance training.
• Sagi and Autumn make eating for your goals simple. That’s why they included their easy-to-follow and completely customizable nutrition plan, along with 7 portion-control containers that show you how to portion out the right amount of food to help you reach your unique fitness goals.
• Flexible nutrition that allows you to lean out, sculpt and maintain, or build muscle.
• Includes options to adapt certain exercises if you have limited access to equipment.
• Includes a modifier who demonstrates some moves at a lower intensity.