Our health and fitness is a journey. Its a journey to find what works right for your body! Everyone is different! Some people can seem to eat whatever they want with no ill effects. Other do well on a vegan plan, others vegetarian, others paleo, others gluten free……The list goes on and on and for some of us its a mix up of systems. The point is, it’s a journey, we have to continue to try things until we find what works for us!
My journey to my best health is always a work in progress. I am still in discovery mode(which is fine with me). I love to process of discovery and I love the beginning of a new challenge. I love the excitement that comes with change! I am beginning to find what works for me, but I am human and I fall of course and have to bring myself back up, as we all do!
For my new challenge group Meditate + Move, which begins Feb. 29th, I am bringing back into action all the systems that HAVE worked for me in the past. I want to feel my best, not just in my body but in my mind. When my nutrition is on point, I have so much more energy and my mind is clear and focused!
Here is what my plan looks like:
- Follow the paleo lifestyle 85/15 – I like to allow myself a few foods that are not on the paleo meal plan (oats + goat cheese).
- Intermittent Intermittent Fasting- this is the process of fasting for a longer period of time during the night. Fasting for 12-14 hours and eating for 10-12 hrs. This helps me sleep much better + I wake up less puffy and with more energy
- 21DFX portion control meal planning – This is the plan that got rid of my baby weight when I thought it was NEVER going to come off!
- Juicing every morning- When I get my fresh juice in each morning, my skin looks better, I have more energy, I feel GREAT!
- p90x3 30 minute daily workouts- I love the variety that this program provides and my body responds so well to it!
- Daily meditation + journaling – Meditating for 10-15 minutes daily + day designing keeps my mind in a positive, optimistic and happy state! It is essential for my mental health!
Here is a sample of my first weeks meal plan:
If you are ready to begin your journey towards your greatest health and self and you want help and support along the way, I would love to talk with you! My online fitness programs have ALL the tools that will get your started in the right direction. Plus the added benefit of support + accountability really catapults your results. Fill out the application to get started TODAY application!
I look forward to speaking with you!